Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a little different from what is already posted. We have a large group of friends that gather to watch Ohio State Buckeye games. I use this group as my recipe guineau pigs! They all loved these!
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- toasted sesame seeds
- Cut chicken breasts in 1-inch pieces and place into a shallow dish.
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar and sherry. pour over chicken and marinate, refrigerated, at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and saute in butter 5 minutes. Dip in sesame seeds. Serve with wooden picks.
Easy and tasty. Had these just as an appetizer type thing and plan to use the left overs for a stir fry. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT.
Maybe I would have like this more if I had planned ahead enough to marinate the chicken longer. I will have to try it again. I followed other reviewerâ€™s suggestion of making a sauce with the leftover marinade and cornstarch.
Since I was planning to reheat these in the microwave for a potluck, I followed the advice of the other reviewers and created a dipping sauce from the marinade using their directions to boil and reduced. These were a big hit and appealed to all tastes - kids and adults. Enough flavor to entice those like me who lead towards bold spice combinations yet simple enough (nor spicy) for those with simpler palates.