Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
Chicken Seekh Kebab
- 40 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 20 g garlic powder
- 20 g ginger powder
- 20 g salt
- 4 dried red chilies
- 1 cup water
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 1. Mince all of the chicken in a mincer.
- 2. Grind the bread crumbs and the red chillies in a grinder until they become powder.
- 3. Throw in all the spices, salt and ground red chillies and bread crumbs into the chicken mince, mix with your hands.
- 4. Once evenly mixed, make 10 balls approximately 4oz each.
- 5. Take one metal skewer, dip your hand into the water and wet the skewer, then pick up one ball of your spiced chicken mince and spread the chicken over the skewer to make a sausage shape. Repeat this 10 times.
- 6. Place the skewers in a grill, allow it to cook the chicken half-way on the side facing the grill, then take a brush, dip it in the oil and brush each kebab on that side which is cooking.
- 7. Once the top-side is fully cooked, rotate each skewer 90 degrees and allow the second side to cook.
- 8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 twice more until all 4 sides are cooked.
- 9. Use an oven cloth to carefully slide the kebabs off the skewers into a tray without breaking.