Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
serve with chutney and salad
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 3 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red chile (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Combine everything except oil in a large bowl. Mince in a meat mincer four times over until the meat is very fine.
- Shape into kebabs about 2 inches in diameter.
- Shallow fry the kebabs on an iron griddle (tawa) on very low flame until kebabs are brown on both sides and cooked inside.