Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Versatile seasoning for all preparations of chicken.
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Combine ingredients and store in a shaker.
- Place wax paper between shaker and lid.
- Use as needed.
- This is a modified recipe from Alton Brown's "Good Eats".
I made this recipe as I "adopted" chef Eric Frankel for Spring Pac 2013.This is super fast to assemble with most cooks having the required spices. Besides being tasty, placed in a pretty jar or shaker bottle it would make a nice hostess gift.
Good spice combination. I have made it as stated and also with one tablespoon garam masala added. Nice to have on hand, good flavour.
Thanks for posting.
At first I was worried it would be spicy, but I loved it!!