Recipe by windstarowner78
You will love this with its colorful bits of green pepper and toasted almonds. All thats left to do is open a box of melba toast and pour drinks.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed chicken
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 slightly beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet cook onion, green pepper, and almonds in butter until veggies are tender but not brown.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and cook till chicken is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs with the cheese; pour over chicken.
- Cook and stir gently over low heat until done, 7 to 10 minutes.