Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy. I posted this for Zaar World Tour 05.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken cutlets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, Minced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup flour
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces and flour.
- Brown in olive oil with 1/2 the garlic.
- Discard oil and combine the rest of the ingredients and cook in large skillet for about 35 minute Add more wine, if needed but mixture should not be too soupy. Sometimes I like to sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving. I always mix my cheese with a bit of garlic and herbs.