1/1 Photo of Chicken Scampi from the Farmer's Henhouse
Since we raise and butcher our own fryer chickens every summer, I'm always on the look-out for new, easy, and delicious chicken recipes to pass along in the newsletter we send our customers. Well, this one is going into the hall-of-fame recipe book at our house! Add more garlic to give your tastebuds and nosebuds a real boost--it just gets better and better. A hearty thanks to the folks at Gooseberry Patch for another fabulous recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8-12 garlic cloves, pressed
- 14.79 ml dry oregano
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml white wine (or chicken broth)
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, bite-size pieces
- angel hair pasta or linguine, cooked per pkg directions
- grated romano cheese, for sprinkling
- 1Preheat the oven to 450; grease a 13x9 pan.
- 2In the pan, combine everything except the pasta and cheese.
- 3Bake for 12-14 minutes (chicken should be white inside).
- 4Serve over pasta, sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Scampi from the Farmer's Henhouse
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.4
- Calories from Fat 500
- Total Fat 55.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 891.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 28.4 g