Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A friend at work gave this to me for shrimp, and I spiced it up a little bit. My wife doesn't like seafood that much, so I decided to try it with Chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Cut chicken into stips about 1/2" thick In a skillet heat the butter and olive oil over medium high until the butter is melted.
- Add the parsley, basil, oregano and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes Add chicken and saute an additional three minutes or until white.
- Lower heat and continue to cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throughout.
- If you like more sauce, additional butter can be added.
I made this recipe with shrimp and it was great. It was very quick and easy. I omitted the oil and added more butter. I toasted up some frech bread for dipping into the sauce. i can hardly wait to try it with chicken
the recipie is a keeper it is very easy to make and you can use it with shrimp or chicken i served it on a bed of rice taste great. try it with some fresh lemon very nice
Excellent. Loved the seasonings just perfect.Will try on shrimp for Christmas Eve dinner. Thanks.