1/1 Photo of Chicken scampi
Breaded chicken with pasta in a buttery garlic sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 box bow tie pasta (or your favorite pasta - fettucine would also work well)
For the sauce
- 1To make the chicken, mix all ingredients except chicken in a plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken and shake to coat.
- 3Saute until done.
- 4Set chicken aside.
- 5To make the pasta, while chicken is cooking, make half a box of bow tie pasta according to directions on the box.
- 6For the sauce: In a skillet, heat the butter or margarine and oil over medium high until the butter/margarine melts.
- 7Add the parsley, basil, oregano and garlic and salt and mix together in the skillet.
- 8Stir in lemon juice, white wine, and mushrooms and bring to a boil.
- 9More butter/margarine can be added if needed.
- 10Add to pasta and top with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken scampi
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.7
- Calories from Fat 498
- Total Fat 55.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.2 mg
- Sodium 1291.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bow tie pasta