Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this recipe because it is quick and easy and tastes delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, chunked
- 4 cups couscous
- melt butter and olive oil.
- add parsley, cloves, wine, and veggies to the mix.
- simmer for 5 minutes.
- add and cook until chicken is done.
- prepare couscous when adding chicken.
- top prepared couscous with the chicken scampi mixture.