Recipe by Sherrybeth
This was a recipe featured at a recent luncheon I attended. I really enjoyed it and the host was kind enough to share it with me, and I in turn, am sharing it with you.
Top Review by School Chef
This was very tasty and easy to make. I thought there was not enough sauce. The pasta was very dry. I would add 1/2 c chicken stock next time. Made this for Football Week #13
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat with olive oil. Add onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Saute a couple of minutes. Stir in chicken, lemon juice, and parsley. Cook about 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve chicken over linguine and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.