Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Here's an easy-to-prepare scampi dish that will make you proud!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon quality olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch paprika, for each serving
- If using chicken breasts, pound them thin and then cut into strips. If using tenders, just insure that they're thin.
- Add butter and olive oil to a frying pan and heat over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest and wine.
- Simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta or rice, topped with parsley, parmesan cheese and paprika sprinkle.
Really easy but fabulous dish and everyone loved it including my 3 year old twin granddaughters. Really the only change I made to this other than doubling the sauce was to throw in some shrimp and for about the last 4 minutes of simmering. I served it over Dreamfieldâ€™s Linguini which made this recipe about 8 grams of digestible carbs per serving. From start to finish you can have an elegant meal on the table in less than 30 minutes. Thanks for the great recipe Greg!
I LOVED this dish, it's easy, had all the ingredients (always) and it was deelish. Definitely a pleaser and will make for a special occasion. A lovely dinner with orzo lemon pilaf. GREAT share. Thank you. You have many terrific recipes! Lolly