1/1 Photo of Chicken Scampi
Melissa Ward's Note:
Heavenly recipe with chicken and garlic. It is really delicious and I got the recipe from a friend I used to teach preschool with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put olive oil and butter in skillet on low heat.
- 2Add the green onions and minced garlic and saute.
- 3Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 4Put chicken that has been cut into pieces in the skillet with the garlic onion and seasonings.
- 5Heat until chicken is no longer pink.
- 6I usually let the chicken sit with the other ingredients in the skillet for a few moments on low just to get the seasoning set in really well.
- 7I then put the tomatoes in to just heat through.
- 8I serve with the rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.7
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 756.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: