Heavenly recipe with chicken and garlic. It is really delicious and I got the recipe from a friend I used to teach preschool with.
- Put olive oil and butter in skillet on low heat.
- Add the green onions and minced garlic and saute.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Put chicken that has been cut into pieces in the skillet with the garlic onion and seasonings.
- Heat until chicken is no longer pink.
- I usually let the chicken sit with the other ingredients in the skillet for a few moments on low just to get the seasoning set in really well.
- I then put the tomatoes in to just heat through.
- I serve with the rice or noodles.