Recipe by LMillerRN
The secret to sautéing thinly sliced cutlets is to have both the pan and the oil hot enough to sear the meat - the food should hiss as soon as it hits the pan.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- fresh parsley sprig
- 1 (10 ounce) containerlight refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish; dredge chicken cutlets in flour mixture.
- Cook chicken in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add wine to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet.
- Arrange cutlets on a serving platter, and drizzle with sauce. Garnish, if desired. Serve with Linguine Alfredo:.
- Process Alfredo sauce and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Prepare linguine according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Stir in Alfredo sauce mixture, and serve immediately.