1/1 Photo of Chicken Scaloppine
Tasty. light, chicken dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the 2 chicken breasts and cut them lengthwise in half. Pound them until thin. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Put flour in plastic ziplock bag. Add chicken one at a time until completely covered with flour. Shake to remove excess flour.
- 3In a large, heavy pan/skillet, heat olive oil over high heat. Add chicken breasts and fry for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- 4Remove from skillet when done and place on a plate.
- 5On the same pan/skillet, add the sliced shallots and saute for 2 minutes. Add capers. Saute another minute. Add juice of 2 limes and continue to saute for a couple more minutes.
- 6Add can of chicken broth and bring to boil. Let it simmer until it reduces to about half (about 5 minutes or so).
- 7Add chicken breasts and lower heat to medium-low. Cook in sauce for 2 minutes on each side.
- 8Serve with mashed potatoes or pasta and enjoy! :D.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Scaloppine
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 502.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g