Recipe by Barb in WNY
To make a pretty presentation garnish this dish with lemon wedges and serve on toast points.
- 8 chicken thighs, boned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
Directions See How It's Made
- Place boned thighs between 2 pieces of foil; pound with a rolling pin to flatten.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add chicken, skin side down.
- Cook about 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Turn sprinkle with lemon juice and herbs.
- Cook about 10 minutes longer, until tender.