Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from my Mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this.
- 2 chicken thighs
- flour, to dust
Rinse Pan with one of these
- 2 tablespoons wine or 2 tablespoons dry sherry or 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons water
- To bone chicken thighs, cut along thin inner side of each all the way to bone slashing meat the length of the bone.
- Hold one end of bone while you scrape meat from it completely.
- Cut off round piece of cartilage.
- The cutlet can be pounded to even thickness with a meat mallet.
- Salt and pepper lightly to taste.
- Dust with flour, shake off excess.
- Saute over medium heat just long enough to brown both sides, cook meat throughly.
- Remove to a warm place.
- Rinse pan with your choice.
- Stirring with a spoon scrape up flavorful brown bits stuck to pan.
- Serve chicken with flavorful brown bits poured over chicken.