Recipe by Mia Bella
Made a few changes to a recipe I found in Southern Living. This is one of my favorite recipes. Can also use Pork Chops in place of the Chicken. Great served with Spaetzle.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a rolling pin or meat mallet (this step is important to insure the inside cooks before the outside burns).
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
- Dredge chicken in flour, shake to remove excess, then dip in egg mixture.
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken on both sides until cooked throughout. About 20 minutes.