My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/4 inch thick.
- 2In shallow bowl, beat egg white and water with whisk.
- 3Place breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
- 4Dip chicken in egg mixture; coat with bread crumbs.
- 5In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 6Cook chicken in oil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- 7Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 8Stir chicken broth and fresh lemon juice into skillet.
- 9Increase heat to high; cook uncovered 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is reduced to 1/3 cup.
- 10Drizzle about 1 tablespoon sauce over each chicken breast.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Scallopini
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 258.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.3 g