Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Chicken Scallopini recipe from Food.com.
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/4 inch thick.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg white and water with whisk.
- Place breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture; coat with bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in oil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Stir chicken broth and fresh lemon juice into skillet.
- Increase heat to high; cook uncovered 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is reduced to 1/3 cup.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon sauce over each chicken breast.