Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is taken from a Cooking Light recipe with a few minor changes. I love it because it is easy to prepare, takes few ingredients, looks lovely, and is truly delicious.
- Add salt and pepper to breadcrumbs and stir together. Put breadcrumbs onto a dinner plate or into a ziploc bag, set aside.
- Place two chicken breast halves into a ziploc bag, remove air, and seal; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Do the same with the other two breast halves.
- Pour the lemon juice onto a dinner plate and coat both sides of chicken with juice. Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to pan, and cook two minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in capers and butter.
great family pleaser
Incredible! I didn't add capers because we were out and served this over spaghetti. It's the first thing I've cooked in 11 years that my super-taster husband has found more than merely edible, he actually likes it!
Wish I could givethis 10 stars! This dish is both delicious AND easy. The ratio of ingrefients is right-on. (I did add more capers because I LOVE them). Great dish that will please your family. Thanks so much for sharing, MontanaSuz!