Chicken Scallopine With Winter Vegetables
- In a large nonstick pan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook them for 3 minutes on each side, transfer them to a platter and keep warm.
- Add the remaining olive oil and carrots and cook for 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and mushrooms and cook for 4 more minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to the platter with the chicken cutlets.
- Add the white wine and thyme to the pan and simmer until the wine has reduced by half. Add the chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the sour cream and cook until the sauce is smooth.
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the pan for a minute or two to warm them. Serve immediately.