This recipe was in an email today from the www.lifescript.com website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick pan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook them for 3 minutes on each side, transfer them to a platter and keep warm.
- 3Add the remaining olive oil and carrots and cook for 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and mushrooms and cook for 4 more minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to the platter with the chicken cutlets.
- 4Add the white wine and thyme to the pan and simmer until the wine has reduced by half. Add the chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the sour cream and cook until the sauce is smooth.
- 5Return the chicken and vegetables to the pan for a minute or two to warm them. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Scallopine With Winter Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 178.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 31.2 g