Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was in an email today from the www.lifescript.com website.
Make and share this Chicken Scallopine With Winter Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- In a large nonstick pan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook them for 3 minutes on each side, transfer them to a platter and keep warm.
- Add the remaining olive oil and carrots and cook for 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and mushrooms and cook for 4 more minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to the platter with the chicken cutlets.
- Add the white wine and thyme to the pan and simmer until the wine has reduced by half. Add the chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the sour cream and cook until the sauce is smooth.
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the pan for a minute or two to warm them. Serve immediately.