1/8 Photos of Chicken Saute With Paprika Sauce
Source: Bon Appetit November 2000
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken on both sides with 3/4 teaspoon paprika, then salt and pepper.
- 2Melt 1 tablespoon butter in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken and sauté until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- 4Transfer chicken to plate.
- 5Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter and onion to skillet.
- 6Reduce heat to medium.
- 7Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- 8Mix in 3/4 teaspoon paprika, then wine and cream.
- 9Boil until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes.
- 10Return chicken and any juices to skillet; simmer to rewarm, about 1 minute.
- 11Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Saute With Paprika Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.5
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.7 mg
- Sodium 232.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 26.5 g