1/1 Photo of Chicken Saute With Artichokes, Lemon and Mint
The recipe is from Canadian Living and it only has 285 calories per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a pan or mallet until 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3In a large skillet ,heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and cook 12 to 14 minutes or until browned on both sides and the chicken loses its pink color ., turning over once.
- 5Take chicken out and transfer to a shallow serving bowl and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 6In the same skillet and remaining 2 tsp of oil and heat on medium heat until hot.
- 7Add artichokes and cook 3 min or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- 8Stir in broth and heat to boiling point on medium heat .
- 9Boil for 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by 1/2.
- 10Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and mint.
- 11Spoon artichoke sauce over chicken, top with the feta cheese.
- 12Garnish with a few chopped mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Saute With Artichokes, Lemon and Mint
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.7 mg
- Sodium 352.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g