This is just another one of those weeknight inspirations
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice sausage and saute until browned. (Note: I used precooked sausage with roasted garlic and mozzarella filling).
- 2Remove sausage from the pan, add drizzle of olive oil and saute garlic and onion until translucent.
- 3Add mushrooms and cook until they release their liquid.
- 4Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, or until they start to burst. Mash with potato masher.
- 5Return sausage slices to the pan, and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken.
- 7Add spinach, and cook until they wilt.
- 8Serve over pasta, rice or polenta.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sausage With Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 798.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 12.1 g