1/1 Photo of Chicken Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1 hr 30 mins
I was wanting to try something new and this was a BIG hit with my family.... including my 3 kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1rinse rice thoroughly , brown half rice in butter. Add the rest of the rice, water and 1 can of tomato sauce. Mix. Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to low, simmer for 20 minute.
- 2remove casings from chicken sausages and pulse through food processor until ground. brown, add diced tomato and 1 can of tomato sauce. Mix and set aside.
- 3saute the diced pepper and onion , add to chicken and tomato mixture.
- 4add rice, mix well.
- 5Clean and stuff the remaining 5 peppers with rice mixture.
- 6mix together tomato paste, 1/2 can water, and ketchup and put on top of peppers
- 7bake in 350 degree oven , covered for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sausage Stuffed Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (561 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 1668.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 17.7 g