Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was amazing! You would never know it is that low fat! Calories 180, Fat 7g Cholesterol 48mg, Sodium 753mg, Carbohydrate 18g, Fiber 4g, Protein 12g
- 3 chicken sausage
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Use cooking spray on medium heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Break up and cook sausage until browned.
- Add onion, green pepper and carrots and fry until cooked.
- Add soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
Quick and easy! I served over brown rice.
This was suprisingly good. I've never tried chicken sausage before, but my son and I really liked it. I had to add more spray before the vegetables were finished, but the end result was well worth the effort. I had this over ginger basmati rice. I'll definitely make this again. Thanks for the posting!
This turned out quite well for me. The chicken sausage is perfect and is the perfect amount. Flavorful and very low calorie. I love it.