A savory burst of flavor in the form of Pasta and Chicken Sausage. Easy and Fast to make. Be sure to make extra because everyone will want seconds :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2While pasta is boiling, place olive oil in a medium/large skillet and saute garlic in the olive oil.
- 3While garlic is getting golden, slice sausage into bite size pieces (I also remove the casing) and fry that in the olive oil as well.
- 4Once the chicken sausage is lightly browned on both sides, add spinach and stir. Drain pasta.
- 5Pour the cooked pasta in with the frying spinach, garlic, and chicken and stir, infusing all the flavors together. Cook for about 3-4 minutes in the pan.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan and serve!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sausage Skillet!!
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: