Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A savory burst of flavor in the form of Pasta and Chicken Sausage. Easy and Fast to make. Be sure to make extra because everyone will want seconds :)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is boiling, place olive oil in a medium/large skillet and saute garlic in the olive oil.
- While garlic is getting golden, slice sausage into bite size pieces (I also remove the casing) and fry that in the olive oil as well.
- Once the chicken sausage is lightly browned on both sides, add spinach and stir. Drain pasta.
- Pour the cooked pasta in with the frying spinach, garlic, and chicken and stir, infusing all the flavors together. Cook for about 3-4 minutes in the pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve!