- 500 g chicken fillets, diced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄4 cup coriander
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 sheets puff pastry
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 220 degrees celsius.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Put chicken, herbs, breadcrumbs and some salt and pepper into food processor.
- Blitz till all minced up well together.
- Divide mince mixture into 2 portions.
- Place each portion down centre of each pastry sheet.
- Roll pastry over filling to make sausage roll.
- Press ends together to seal well and place on trays.
- Place with seam side down.
- Bake 30 minutes until golden.
- Serve with tomato sauce or sweet chili sauce.