- 113.39 g sausages, Italian, hot turkey
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 354.88 ml onions, frozen, chopped
- 2 sprig thyme
- 78.07 ml celery, chopped
- 78.07 ml carrot, chopped
- 822.13 g fat-free chicken broth
- 99.22 g brown rice, boil-in-bag
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove casings from sausage. Combine sausage and chicken in a large saucepan coated with cooking spray over high heat; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add celery, carrot, and broth; bring to a boil.
- Remove rice from bag; stir into broth mixture. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Discard thyme sprigs. Stir in parsley, salt, and pepper.