Chicken & Sausage Mixed Grill (Olive Garden Copycat)
- MIX pepper oil, rosemary, lemon juice, salt, bay leaves and pressed garlic in a large baking dish.
- CUT each piece of chicken in half lengthwise. Thread each chicken piece onto a skewer; add a cherry tomato to the end of each skewer. Place chicken skewer in the marinade and marinate for at least 3 hours.
- BAKE sausage at 350°F for 20 minutes. Cut each link into three pieces and set aside.
- GRILL chicken until juices run clear and pieces are completely cooked.
- THREAD sausage pieces on skewer. Grill until sizzling and juices are running clear.
- PLACE cooked skewers on large platter. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, lemon halves and any remaining cherry tomatoes.