Prep 4 hrs 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Olive Garden's Chicken & Sausage Mixed Grill
- 9.85 ml hot pepper oil
- 29.58 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 3 bay leaves, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts or 8 (907.18 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 453.59 g Italian sausage, mild
- 473.19 ml cherry tomatoes
- 3 lemons, cut in half
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- MIX pepper oil, rosemary, lemon juice, salt, bay leaves and pressed garlic in a large baking dish.
- CUT each piece of chicken in half lengthwise. Thread each chicken piece onto a skewer; add a cherry tomato to the end of each skewer. Place chicken skewer in the marinade and marinate for at least 3 hours.
- BAKE sausage at 350°F for 20 minutes. Cut each link into three pieces and set aside.
- GRILL chicken until juices run clear and pieces are completely cooked.
- THREAD sausage pieces on skewer. Grill until sizzling and juices are running clear.
- PLACE cooked skewers on large platter. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, lemon halves and any remaining cherry tomatoes.