4 hrs 30 mins
Olive Garden's Chicken & Sausage Mixed Grill
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bay leaves, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2MIX pepper oil, rosemary, lemon juice, salt, bay leaves and pressed garlic in a large baking dish.
- 4CUT each piece of chicken in half lengthwise. Thread each chicken piece onto a skewer; add a cherry tomato to the end of each skewer. Place chicken skewer in the marinade and marinate for at least 3 hours.
- 5BAKE sausage at 350°F for 20 minutes. Cut each link into three pieces and set aside.
- 6GRILL chicken until juices run clear and pieces are completely cooked.
- 7THREAD sausage pieces on skewer. Grill until sizzling and juices are running clear.
- 8PLACE cooked skewers on large platter. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, lemon halves and any remaining cherry tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Sausage Mixed Grill (Olive Garden Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 805.2
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 209.9 mg
- Sodium 2220.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 71.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot pepper oil