Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Olive Garden's Chicken & Sausage Mixed Grill
Make and share this Chicken & Sausage Mixed Grill (Olive Garden Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bay leaves, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 8 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb Italian sausage, mild
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 lemons, cut in half
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- MIX pepper oil, rosemary, lemon juice, salt, bay leaves and pressed garlic in a large baking dish.
- CUT each piece of chicken in half lengthwise. Thread each chicken piece onto a skewer; add a cherry tomato to the end of each skewer. Place chicken skewer in the marinade and marinate for at least 3 hours.
- BAKE sausage at 350°F for 20 minutes. Cut each link into three pieces and set aside.
- GRILL chicken until juices run clear and pieces are completely cooked.
- THREAD sausage pieces on skewer. Grill until sizzling and juices are running clear.
- PLACE cooked skewers on large platter. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, lemon halves and any remaining cherry tomatoes.