1/2 Photos of Chicken Sausage Farfalle
Chef Annie Z's Note:
We developed this recipe after we had something similar at an upscale Italian Restaurant. We made it the way we like it. It is simple, the kids love it and you can play with the ingredients to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 chicken sausage (Asiago, spinach and chicken sausage from Sam's Club) or 10 Italian sausages, if you can't find the other
- 2 large onions, diced
- 6 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 453.59 g farfalle pasta
- 56.69 g fresh basil
- 113.39 g of kraft shredded parmesan cheese, romano and Asiago cheeses (if you can find all in one, otherwise use what you have)
- 946.0 ml half-and-half cream
- 1Slice and Fry Sausage in the listed spices, as much as you like.
- 2Cook noodles until el dente.
- 3Fry onions and garlic, with some of the above spices in olive oil until onions are just translucent.
- 4Turn off onions and gently mix in tomatoes. You do not want to cook the tomatoes.
- 5Mix together the sausage, onion mixture, cheese(s), basil,cream and noodles. Cook gently over med high heat. You may not want to add all the cream at once. Cook for a little and then adjust the amount of cream to your liking.
- 6Adjust the spices and add more as you need it. serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sausage Farfalle
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.9
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.2 mg
- Sodium 1358.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 31.7 g