1/1 Photo of Chicken Sausage Cassoulet
C. Taylor's Note:
Absolutely delicious, easy to make and healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb chicken sausage (asiago- spinach if you can find it)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups water (feel free to replace part with white wine)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (large or 2 small)
- 1/3 teaspoon herbes de provence
- salt and black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1Skin sausage and slice into thin slices.
- 2Heat oil in pan and add chicken, onion, garlic and mushrooms.
- 3Cook about 7 minutes.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients, except for the butter.
- 5Cook another 5-7 minutes or until the liquid has thickened and is almost gone.
- 6Mix in butter, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sausage Cassoulet
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.4
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 749.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence