Recipe by JackieOhNo!
These are really tasty anytime, but make a nice presentation on your cocktail party buffet. Being very versatile, you can serve them at your summertime or holiday gathering. Prep time does not include 4 hours marinating time.
- 4 Italian sausages
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 32 pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 32 rounds
- 2 medium bell peppers, quartered lengthwise, halved crosswise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausages covered in 1/4-inch water in skillet over medium heat until cooked through, 15 minutes. Cut each into 8 pieces; set aside.
- Combine wine, mustard, garlic, oil, Worcestershire, thyme, salt, and pepper in medium glass bowl. Add meats; stir to coat. Chill covered 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat broiler or grill.
- Thread sausage, zucchini, chicken, and bell peppers on 16 skewers. Broil 5 inches from heat, turning occasionally, until sausage is browned and chicken is cooked through, 6-10 minutes.