Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my all time favorites! A wonderful blend of flavors. It is also a good recipe to freeze. I divide it in half, bake one and freeze one. Try it!!
- Cook rice as directed using chicken stock as water.
- Pull chicken from the bone and chop.
- Fry sausage and drain. (I rinse with hot water to reduce fat.)
- Saute onions.
- Add soup to onion and sausage and pour into casserole.
- Top with chopped chicken, then rice.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cook covered with foil. B.
- ake at 350* for 30 minutes.