1/2 Photos of Chicken Satay Wrap
Nice for the lunch box
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine peanut butter, chili sauce and soy in a bowl.
- 2Lay one piece of lavash bread on board, short end nearest you.
- 3Spread with peanut butter mixture.
- 4Top this with 1/4 of chicken, red pepper and lettuce.
- 5Roll up firmly to enclose filling.
- 6Repeat with remaining lavash etc.
- 7Cut wraps in 4, secure with toothpick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Satay Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.5
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 47.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce