Recipe by katew
Nice for the lunch box
Top Review by DailyInspiration
What a delicious lunch wrap! DH and I both loved them and will definitely keep them on our lunch list of things to make. I made some with shredded lettuce and for me -- I placed a slice of green onion - yum! I used up my leftover kebab chicken from another recipe and the wonderful spices from the chicken really blended well with the peanut butter/sweet chili sauce spread. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag, June, 2012.
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 sheets lavash bread
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips thinly
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 iceberg lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut butter, chili sauce and soy in a bowl.
- Lay one piece of lavash bread on board, short end nearest you.
- Spread with peanut butter mixture.
- Top this with 1/4 of chicken, red pepper and lettuce.
- Roll up firmly to enclose filling.
- Repeat with remaining lavash etc.
- Cut wraps in 4, secure with toothpick.