Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice for the lunch box
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 sheets lavash bread
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips thinly
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 iceberg lettuce
- Combine peanut butter, chili sauce and soy in a bowl.
- Lay one piece of lavash bread on board, short end nearest you.
- Spread with peanut butter mixture.
- Top this with 1/4 of chicken, red pepper and lettuce.
- Roll up firmly to enclose filling.
- Repeat with remaining lavash etc.
- Cut wraps in 4, secure with toothpick.
What a delicious lunch wrap! DH and I both loved them and will definitely keep them on our lunch list of things to make. I made some with shredded lettuce and for me -- I placed a slice of green onion - yum! I used up my leftover kebab chicken from another recipe and the wonderful spices from the chicken really blended well with the peanut butter/sweet chili sauce spread. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag, June, 2012.
This made a great, fast lunch, using leftover chicken. I skipped the red pepper, out of personal preference, and used a tortilla, as the store was out of lavash. (That is a hit or miss, sometimes.) YUM! I *may* share these with DS. On second thought, maybe not! :D Thanks for sharing with us, katew!
This was a snap to make and soooo delicious. I love satay and to be able to put it together in minutes makes my day! Its a keeper