1/1 Photo of Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (500 g)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (25 mL)
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock (25 mL)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped (25 mL)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar (15 mL)
- 1 tablespoon honey (15 mL)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (10 mL)
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce (10 mL)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (5 mL)
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, minced (5 mL)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted (5 mL)
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- 2Spray baking pan with vegetable spray.
- 3In a small bowl or food processor, combine peanut butter, chicken stock, coriander, rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil, soya sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds.
- 4Set 3 tablespoons (45 mL) aside.
- 5Cut chicken into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
- 6Thread onto 10 small bamboo or barbecue skewers.
- 7Place skewers in prepared pan.
- 8Brush with half of the peanut sauce that has been set aside.
- 9Bake approximately 5 minutes.
- 10Turn over and brush with the remaining 1-1/2 tablespoons (20 mL) sauce.
- 11Bake 5 more minutes or just until chicken is done.
- 12Serve with remaining peanut sauce.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 231.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar