Recipe by deinemuse
I learned this recipe many years ago and have modified it over the years. It can be very hot and so I suggest you use "A taste of Thai" peanut satay sauce and jasmin rice to compliment it. Or you can serve it on a bed some red cabbage with the sauce for a party.
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced
- 1 (6 2/3 ounce) jarhokan chile sauce with garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken into long slender strips.
- Combine sesame oil, pineapple juice and chili sauce into bowl.
- Place chicken into bowl with marinade and keep refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Use cooking spray on a baking sheet or foil and place pineapple on pan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Turn on broiler.
- Place pineapple on bottom rack.
- Skewer chicken and place on baking sheet.
- Place chicken on top rack. Turn when cooked and repeat till slightly charred.
- Pineapples should be slightly candied.
- Serve with satay sauce and jasmin rice.