Recipe by deinemuse
You can either make your own peanut sauce or I would suggest serving it with "The Taste of Thai" peanut sauce because it is absolutely to die for. Everyone raves about the satay!
- 1 cup kikkoman Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces chicken breasts
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage (optional)
- 1 cup shredded carrot (optional)
- 1 head boston lettuce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons kikkoman Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chicken Satay.
- Combine chili sauce, garlic and sesame oil in bowl.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Marinate in sauce for 1 hour plus.
- Thread chicken onto wooden skewers.
- Broil for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Add vegetables to create lettuce wraps.
- Peanut Sauce.
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until well blended.