1/2 Photos of Chicken Satay W/ Peanut Sauce
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
You can either make your own peanut sauce or I would suggest serving it with "The Taste of Thai" peanut sauce because it is absolutely to die for. Everyone raves about the satay!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup kikkoman Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces chicken breasts
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage (optional)
- 1 cup shredded carrot (optional)
- 1 head boston lettuce (optional)
- 1Chicken Satay.
- 2Combine chili sauce, garlic and sesame oil in bowl.
- 3Cut chicken into strips.
- 4Marinate in sauce for 1 hour plus.
- 5Thread chicken onto wooden skewers.
- 6Broil for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- 7Add vegetables to create lettuce wraps.
- 8Peanut Sauce.
- 9Combine all ingredients and whisk until well blended.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Satay W/ Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.9
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 2250.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar