Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) package boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Archer Farms® Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) containercored fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch-thick half-moons, pineapple juice reserved
- 3 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled in alternating strips, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, in a resealable quart-size plastic bag, combine the chicken and 1/4 cup peanut sauce, turning to coat. Let stand while the grill heats.
- Grill the pineapple, turning once, until grill marks appear, about 5 minutes. Grill the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool. Cut into thin slices.
- In a large bowl, stir the pineapple juice into the remaining 1/4 cup peanut sauce. Toss in the romaine, cucumber, and onion. Top with the pineapple and chicken.