1/1 Photo of Chicken Satay Salad
TARGET® Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) package boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms® Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) container cored fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch-thick half-moons, pineapple juice reserved
- 3 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled in alternating strips, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1Heat the grill to medium.
- 2Meanwhile, in a resealable quart-size plastic bag, combine the chicken and 1/4 cup peanut sauce, turning to coat. Let stand while the grill heats.
- 3Grill the pineapple, turning once, until grill marks appear, about 5 minutes. Grill the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool. Cut into thin slices.
- 4In a large bowl, stir the pineapple juice into the remaining 1/4 cup peanut sauce. Toss in the romaine, cucumber, and onion. Top with the pineapple and chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Satay Salad
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Archer Farms® Thai Peanut Sauce