Chicken Satay Pot Stickers
- In a hot pan saute ground chicken, garlic, ginger and shallots together until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Drain off the excess fat and mix the chicken together in a bowl with the peanut butter, brown sugar, chili paste, basil and cilantro.
- Chill the mixture, and then wrap in wonton wrappers.
- Bring the edges into a corner or simply fold into triangles, using a dab of water to "glue" the edges.
- In a pot fitted with a steamer basket, bring 1 to 2 inches of water to a boil. Steam the pot stickers in the steamer basket for 8 to 10 minutes until the wrappers are translucent, and serve with chili mint dipping sauce (directions on bottom).
- Chili Mint Sauce:.
- Puree ingredients in a food processor for 1 minute. Serve at room temperature.