Chicken Satay Noodle Salad
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, salt it and add the pasta cooking until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water, setting aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, honey and 1/4 cup warm water.
- Whisk in the tamari, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
- Pour in the oil in a steady stream, whisking to combine.
- Add the reserved noodles and toss to coat.
- Place the noodles in 4 shallow bowls and top with the chicken, spinach, carrots, scallions, peanuts and cilantro.