Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Looking for something different to chuck on the barbie? Try these delicious Thai-style wraps made with marinated chicken
- 7 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thai green curry paste
- 4 -6 chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 flour tortillas
- 3 inches cucumbers (cut into matchsticks)
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, mix half the coconut milk with the Thai green curry paste and vegetable oil, then add the chicken fillets and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the chicken and place on a pre-heated barbecue, making sure you constantly baste the chicken with the remaining coconut milk so that it remains moist.
- Shred the lettuce leaves and spoon them with the cucumber sticks onto the tortilla wraps.
- When cooked through, put the chicken onto the wraps mixture, drizzle with the satay sauce and roll up.