Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Thai style chicken kabob. These are very flavorful when marinated overnight.
- 680.38 g boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 29.58 ml creamy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml curry powder
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 14.79 ml hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a ziplock bag and let chicken marinate overnight.
- Place cubes of chicken on skewers and grill on both sides until done.
- To bake, cook at 450 for 17 or 18 minutes.
This was a wonderful dish; easy to make and perfect for an pupu platter. The taste was wonderful! I served several dipping sauces, hot and mildly hot with it. Every one enjoyed this dish. I will be making it again, only tripling the recipe!!! Thanks for posting this recipe.
I doubled the recipe and served these as appetizers at a dinner party. The sauce has a wonderful peanut-curry flavor. My guests, family and I loved them. All gave these a 5-star vote. Thanks :)
very good! Marinated for about 5 hrs chicken was very tender and great flavor.