Holmfridur Karlsdottir's Note:
This dish is good to prepare in advance. Since I am not an raw onion fan I always skip it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken breasts into cubes. Coat with satay sauce and fry until done. Cool.
- 2Prepare the couscous as directed on the bag. Prepared couscous should be around 2 cups. Cool.
- 3Cut the sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes and mush the feta.
- 4Optional - cut the avocado and onion into 1 cm cubes.
- 5Toss everything together and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Satay Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.3
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 155.8 mg
- Sodium 513.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 51.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
couscous with sun-dried tomatoes