Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish is good to prepare in advance. Since I am not an raw onion fan I always skip it.
Make and share this Chicken Satay Couscous Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes. Coat with satay sauce and fry until done. Cool.
- Prepare the couscous as directed on the bag. Prepared couscous should be around 2 cups. Cool.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes and mush the feta.
- Optional - cut the avocado and onion into 1 cm cubes.
- Toss everything together and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.