Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A modification of another recipe on here.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove (optional)
- 4 -5 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned and cut into strips
- 3 -4 tablespoons honey
- 3 -4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 5 -10 pieces frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 chicken stock
- Fry curry powder and coconut oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Begin boiling rice.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the honey, peanut butter and stock.
- Combine well and bring to boil.
- Begin boiling frozen broccoli.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sauce is thick, taste chicken to make sure its done correctly.
- Serve over rice.