1/2 Photos of Chicken Satay
The Magic Duck's Note:
This is a basic Thai satay recipe that I have modified to my own taste. Hope you enjoy this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the garlic finely and in a large dish, mix with the rest of the spicies and oil.
- 2Cut the chicken into long strips about a finger thick.
- 3Thread the chicken strips onto bamboo skewers.
- 4Place the chicken skewers in the spice mixture and coat all of the chicken.
- 5Leave to marinate for as long as possible.
- 6Heat a large frying pan to medium heat. (not too hot or the sugar will burn).
- 7Cook the coated chicken until golden. No oil is required for cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Satay
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sambal oelek chili paste