Recipe by *Nabiha*
So simple and so yum! Can be served with tea, in picnics or make a light lunch out of it.
- 2 roasted chicken legs, shredded finely
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped basil
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and chopped basil.Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top 2 slices of bread with the shredded lettuce and chicken.
- Spread the lemon-mayonnaise mixture on the other 2 slices of bread.
- Place them on the slices with the chicken.
- Remove crusts and cut into triangles before serving.